SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
minsue67

I've been challenged...

minsue67
16 years ago

or maybe I am challenged for agreeing to this. DH is a Lt. on the fire dept. and one of his "duties" is to provide some type of snack/dessert once a month at the full dept. practices/meetings from Jan.-June. They usually get rolls/doughnuts from the bakery or buckets of icecream and toppings. Well, this is getting really old to some of them and DH thinks that since I have so much time on my hands now that I can bake some "homemade goodness" as he calls it. I need to come up with a dessert for approx. 40 firefighters so I'm thinking I am going to need 4 - 9x13 pans of something to be the easiest way to do it. Then I'm thinking that 2 of the pans will be one dessert and 2 will be another kind so that they will have a choice. I already have a request for cream puffs from one of them so that takes care of one month but I would like to know if anyone has some different fillings to put in them so that there once again is a choice. And I would also appreciate your ideas for filling those 9x13's the rest of the months.

Thanks, Mindy

Comments (15)