SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Need to find a bedskirt and a lamp...

Sueb20
16 years ago

I have posted messages about my evolving bedroom in the past. Finally I'm in the process of painting -- Farrow & Ball (why didn't anyone tell me it was so expensive before they turned me onto this paint?) Blue Gray, which is looking lovely so far. I ordered the PB Jordan quilt from ebay for the bed:

{{!gwi}}

I'm planning to get simple cream-colored sheers for my windows.

I am looking for a bedskirt, not sure if I want a solid cream color (like the background of the bedding) or maybe something w/ a little red in it. Any recommendations?

Also, with the darker color on the walls, I need a bit more lighting (we have no overhead lighting in this room, just 2 bedside lamps and a floor lamp in a sitting area). I'm going to put the lamp on this dresser:

{{!gwi}}

I'm thinking maybe about 15" tall. The other lamps in the room are black iron, but I'm thinking about red ceramic (though I can't seem to find one I like) or something else in this spot. Again, any suggestions on lamps? I'll be moving that painting to make room for the lamp but I still don't want the lamp to be too tall.

Thanks!

Oh -- I also got a new print for over the bed, if anyone remembers from earlier post, the one I had there was too small. This is it:

Here is a link that might be useful: New print

Comments (5)