SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caliloo_gw

Cocktail party menu

caliloo
13 years ago

I am helping a friend with her holiday coctail party. She has decided on a fairly simple menu and a lot can be made in advance or will be simple to serve. She will have staff - 2 servers, 2 bartenders and I will be heading up the actual kitchen end of things until all the food has been served, then it is party time for me too! Oh, and there will be about 80 guests.

What do you think of the following....

Chicken Sate - Grilled chicken skewers seasoned with mild curry and served with peanut dipping sauce

Filet Mignon with Mushroom Pate on Puff Pastry - Thinly sliced rare beef served on a pastry round with mushroom pate and roasted red peppers

Greek Meatballs - Lamb meatballs with Tzatziki

Gravlax - Cured salmon filet served with a honey mustard dill sauce on pumpernickel

Crab Tartlets - Similar to a mini crab quiche

Blue Cheese Rugelach - Blue cheese and walnuts rolled in pastry

Baked Brie - with flavor of choice (mushroom or onion or raspberry or cranberry etc) and crusty breads

Caprese Skewers - Fresh mozzarella with grape tomatoes and fresh basil, balsamic dipping sauce.

Crostini with goat cheese and pepperonata - Crusty bread with roasted pepper relish and goat cheese

Stuffed Celery - Celery stuffed with savory cream cheese and topped with black olives

Cheese Board with Fruits

Spiced Nuts

Comments (19)