SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teppy_gw

Photoshop help-Funcolors?

teppy
14 years ago

i am considering painting my house a gray/brown or brown/gray color(bennington gray by benjamin moore), or some sort of beige with a pink tint to it, but not pink. the color is benjamin moore "king arthur's court". I am also thinking that a cream would be an option too. i had something like richmond bisque or monroe bisque in mind. i want to columns and trim to be shades of white that will work with what ever body color i choose. I am also playing with the idea of painting my french doors on each side black. i know that only one set shows in this photo, but there is another set on the other side. the front door will stay the natural cypress. If this does not work with the black, i would love to see the french doors stay the cypress color also, but would like to see how shutters painted black would look. Or, even the doors painted black and add shutters in black also. Whew, i know this is alot, and i'm getting dizzy, i just don't know which way to go and my house need painting badly. i know it does not really show, but there are areas that are starting to deteriorate. This Louisiana heat and humidity is not exterior wood friendly.

Could someone please help me out with photoshop?

{{!gwi}}

Comments (15)