SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helpwiththis

I need advice

helpwiththis
16 years ago

This is very difficult. The other day I found out that my 10 year old daughter did some disturbing things with another 10 year old girl. They were playing in my daughters room with the door open when this occurred. The friend had went home and I found a bra on my daughters bed that was not my daughters. When I asked her where it came from she broke down and with some prying I got the story out of her. Her friend suggested some innappropriate "games" that included taking shirts off, kissing with tongue, and touching their bottoms.

I cried, lectured my daughter, and then marched her right over to the other girls home and told them what had happened! The other girls parents were not shocked!!!!! They then told me that another child had "played" this game with their daughter 2 years ago and they thought it would not occur again. I told them that my husband and I decided it was best that they do not play again. They agreed.

I am so upset about this situation and we do not know how to deal with it. My daughter said the other girl initiated this game, and the other girl admitted it. I expressed to my daughter that she should know better than to let this type of game occur. She even admitted to knowing it was wrong, but was just doing what her "friend" wanted.

Any suggestions???????????????????

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource