SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hobbydecorator_gw

Sherwin Williams light yellow tan

hobbydecorator
11 years ago

Hi, I am new on the discussions here. I needed help choosing main house paint color. I wanted a yellow tan color that's not too dark, but I do not want green or peach undertones.

I was thinking SW Whole Wheat, but I had read there is green undertones. I have neutral decor and open floor plan colonial. This color would be the 2 story foyer, Living Room ( since foyer flows into it), Family room, and kitchen. the family room has ivory leather couches and the living room has a chocolate loveseat. My dining room is blonde top with white molding on the bottom and we were going to paint the blonde for the powder room since it looks good in our house. I don't see any green or peach in the blonde either, as i have read in other post.

I need help because I have been reading and going back and forth and now it is all looking the same. yikes!

oh yeah, FYI if anyone was thinking BM Princeton Gold that is what we have in our Powder room now and I do see green for that when sun sets. but the blonde sample is ok

Thank you all for help

Comments (4)