SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melissy_gw

Another Layout to Assess TIA

melissy
14 years ago

Hello everyone,

I am a new member, but a long time lurker (since August 2009). My husband and I are in the process of having a new home built...here is the kitchen so far...a few facts... as there are no dimensions on the drawings...the back wall with the 36' range is 19.5' and the pantry is framed and is 4' x 4', the wall with the main sink is 8.5' and the fridge wall is about 9' long. My island is 8 x 3 1/2'. I have tried to plan this kitchen with all of the advice that I have learned from this amazing site - what a wonderful and so helpful group of individuals!!! I am sure this will be one of many posts from me! A couple of other notes - the fridge is full-depth french door samsung and on the other side of it will be cupboards on bottom and wine racks on top with panels facing the island; on the island, the single door is a pull out garbage/recycle and the coffee/toaster station will have a garage door that lifts up. I plan to put an after market garbage under the 36' sink cabinet. Ok, I think that is all for now, thanks in advance for your advice and critiques.

I hope this works - it is my first time - I can't figure out how to link the whole album? Can you still see my whole album? I have never used photobucket either...sorry if I mess up!

Melissa

{{!gwi}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket kitchen cabinets

Comments (10)