Christmas gift ideas
16 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (28)
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
Related Discussions
Christmas Gift Ideas?
Comments (2)I think they're pretty funny! I didn't see how much they cost, though! It's funny I should stumble upon this thread. I've been using most of my spare time at yearbookyourself.com plugging family photos into the site to see them in hairdos of the past. So funny! I am doing photos of everyone who is coming to my house for Thanksgiving. I'm going to download them onto a DVD and play it on the TV after we eat for entertainment. So far I've done everyone but myself and my great nephew who is two years old. Sorry to hi-jack the thread; they are similar applications but "yearbook" isn't as gift-worthy as your magazine site. Have fun!...See MoreHelp with unique Christmas gift idea
Comments (5)Last yr. I made my g'kids calendars with pics of them & our activities tog from the year...but instead of just doing a pic, I printed off "coloring sheets" ... you can do this in some software programs ...and then I took it to a copyshop where I had the plastic circular spinal binding put on...think it was like $3 each or something like that. Anyway, the "coloring-book pics" are kind of funny cause they turn cartoonish...& the kids enjoyed looking at them...as well as the adults. Just an idea...you have a good one, too...altho I don't know if the 4 yr or 7 yr can appreciate how good your idea is! Time flies for us it seems but 2-l/2 wks. until Christmas is an ungodly amt. of time for my 9 yr. old GS! Of if my 12 yr old GD had a $25 shopping spree coming in May, I don't think she could stand the wait! Good luck with your project! Jeanne S. (if you do Photoshop, you can get an idea of what your pic would look like color book like). Jeanne S....See MoreNeed Christmas Gift Ideas
Comments (3)lots of cute angels here http://craftycollege.com/webofangels/ or http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_occasions_december/article/0,,HGTV_3270_3049043,00.html...See MoreChristmas gift idea HURRY today only
Comments (5)Thanks Minnie. I have been wanting to get one of these since usually my suitcase is really close to the limit. Now, I'll know exactly what to leave at home and what I gotta pack! :o) Jane...See More- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
- 16 years ago
Related Stories

DIY PROJECTS3 Easy DIY Gift and Wrapping Ideas
With the holidays just around the corner, consider these creative ideas for presents and gift wrap this season
Full Story
MOST POPULARHoliday DIY: 25 Ideas for Make-Your-Own Decor and Gifts
We show you how to create cute and clever Christmas and Hanukkah gifts, ornaments, wreaths and more
Full Story
HOLIDAYSGift Wrap Ideas That Add a Personal Touch
Give more meaning to your gift giving with these simple but creative designs
Full Story
CRAFTSEnjoy a High-Contrast Holiday With These DIY Projects
Try a few fun gift tags, classic ornaments and gift wrap ideas in stylish black and white
Full Story
CHRISTMASLast-Minute Holiday: Quick Ways to Personalize Your Decor and Gifts
See how to put on a finishing flourish with a simple stick of chalk and how to put together a kit for an adorable edible snowman
Full Story
CHRISTMASGift Giving the Simple-ish Way
If buying holiday gifts drives you to the spiked holiday punch, try these easier but still rewarding traditions
Full Story
HOLIDAYS50 Ways to Wrap Holiday Gifts in Style
Here are all the tools and trimmings you need for your best-wrapped gifts ever
Full Story
ENTERTAINING20 Fabulously Thoughtful Host Gifts
Convey your gratitude (and maybe earn repeat invitations) with these useful gifts that show your host you care
Full Story
HOLIDAYS5 Gifts for the Home They'll Love — That Cost Next to Nothing
Print your own gift coupons: Offer your time and skill for presents your loved ones will really use
Full Story
COLOR50 Great Gifts for Color Lovers
Here's what to give your friends who can't get enough of the rainbow
Full Story
dgkritch