SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nanny2a

Finished up the bead board wallpaper project

nanny2a
15 years ago

I was getting ready to send these photos to my son in Iraq, so he could see all the changes I've accomplished since he left the country, and I thought I'd update with everyone here as well.

I stripped off all the old wallpaper in my bath, and just finished hanging new bead board wallpaper instead, then put up new chair rail and finally got it all painted. I don't have any "before" pictures, but believe me, it was very outdated and needed a change! I couldn't furnish photos of the work in progress, since I was working solo with just my two Westie's to supervise and stick their noses into everything I was doing. Good thing it was white paint!

This is going into the bath rooms. DH's separate sink area is off to the right of the window and the door leads to an enclosed toilet room. On the left is a two person shower, and past that, the door to my little private sink and tub area that's shown in the first picture.

This is all adjacent to the much discussed yellow bedroom, where my next project is to lengthen and raise the sheers, but everything else is done, done, done....maybe?

Comments (20)