SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heidiho_gw

13 year old bedwetter

heidiho
19 years ago

My grandson still wets the bed at age 13. My daughter has been going to Dr.'s for years and had his kidney's and bladder checked and everything checks out ok. She's tried everything to help him but nothing works. So he's been wearing pull-ups at night for years. His younger sister doesn't wet.

His father was a bedwetter and so was my daughter but they both stopped on their own at 12-13 years old.

Anyway, the problem now is that a couple of his neigborhood friends found out and now she doesn't know how to handle this problem. Every once in awhile the boys argue and don't talk for a couple of weeks then they're friends again. She's kinda friendly with the mothers & was wondering if she should ask them to discuss this with their child hoping they could explain the traumatic effect it would have on her son if this got out in his first year of jr. high ; or would it be better not to bring it up at all in hopes that it'll be forgotten by the time school starts? Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks for your time and have a very nice weekend.

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County