SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakemayor

Visit with Jimster and Hawk (Jim and Lou)

lakemayor
13 years ago

My DH (Steve)and I spent half a day on Cape Cod with Jimster (Jim). We had dinner at the Scargo Cafe in Dennis MA. The food was good but the fun was being with Jim and getting to know him. He so graciously took us on a tour of Cape Cod to see places that we would never have found on our own.

His main course was Duck and squash.

Steve and I had a seafood delight with shrimp, lobster and scallops, and, a puffed potato and squash. It was yummy!

Jim took us to a secluded beach over looking the Atlantic known only to locals.

Now......visit with Hawk (Lou)

We arrived at Lou's around 5:30. He had dinner ready but first we spent time getting to know each other. We talked, and talked and talked and.....sat down to eat and forgot to take pictures of the food first. So as you can see, we had already made a mess of our plates as we were talking and eating and never thought of the pictures. So sorry these don't do justice to his pasta.

The salad was equally as good and of course the wine just finished it off.

Then the best was yet to come. Lou's Cinnabuns ("Sin-buns"). To die for. Steve and I just couldn't quit eating them. (Lou actually trimmed them crooked countless times so HE could keep "squaring them")

We spent the night at his house and had a wonderful time. The next morning we stood on his deck looking at the beautiful fall colors of the Pennsylvania landscape.

We just had the most wonderful time with Jim and Lou. I would highly recommend any CFer find their way out east to meet them. I'm just sorry that I didn't have a chance to stop in at Jojoco's (Jo's) and didn't meet Aprile. That would have been the topper!!!

Thanks again guys, for a wonderful time! Great food and GREAT company. Please come to Michigan some time.

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor