SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
milo4_gw

Teen son with much older woman

milo4
14 years ago

My 18 yr old fell for his co-worker almost a year ago when he was 17. Unbeknownst to me they were seeing each other and when he turned 18, he bolted out the door to stay with her, which lasted 2 months until she kicked him out to let her 23 year old ex husband back in. 2 more months go by, the ex leaves so she calls my son to apologize how she treated him and they decide to give it another go, so he leaves again. This past weekend, he broke it off with her, came home and then caved and went back. This woman is 40 yrs old (a few years younger than me) with two teenage girls that are always in trouble and have been kicked out of school. My heart is broken that he chooses this misfit life for himself, as he wasnt raised this way. He doesnt want to hear anything we have to say on the subject. His only statement is that we dont know how he feels and that he'll never connect with anyone the same way. The second time he went back, I laid low and didnt say anything and let him forge on with his choice. When he's with her, he's not himself and he's not a very nice person. She brings out the absolute worst in him. I've made myself sick over this and I just dont know what to do anymore.

Comments (11)

Sponsored