Cardboard boxes

northerner_on

Hello everyone: this is my first time of this forum and thought I could do a 'search' but no such luck. I am making home-baked goodies for christmas and would like templates/ideas for making cardboard boxes for them. Can anyone direct me to such a site? I need one for cupcakes (1/2 dozen) and one for smaller 'porcupines' which could probably fit into candy cups. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Northerner.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marie_ndcal

You might try either a store that sells professional cake making supplies or Smart & Final which sells to the public and store owners.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: Stylish Cardboard Furniture and Decor
Cardboard moves beyond the box and into the home with eclectic new designs for mirrors, storage, toys and more
Full Story
Decorating Guides Cardboard Furniture Shows Flat-Out Style
By Houzz
Easy to assemble, fully recyclable and conveniently portable, cardboard furniture and accessories are now a chic design statement as well
Full Story
Entertaining Genius Home Prep: A Guest Room in a Box
No dedicated guest room? Make hosting overnighters easier by keeping the essentials in one place
Full Story
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More