What Happened?

Gramof3

This site is fizzling! But why? Paper arts is HUGE right now... where is eveyone? Does someone know something I don"t know? The folks on this site have been so helpful to me, I hate to lose contact with such talented people. What can we all do to get it crankin' again?

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gramcraft

I agree and BOY, do we miss Taunia and Lia or what? they were so inspirational and giving with their ideas. I still wonder where they went and why.

Save    
taunia1

I'm here. Thanks for asking. Hugs, Taunia.

Save    
Lia_SC

Hello! I *have* been away a long time (thanks gramcraft!) but I'm hardly doing any paper crafts these days. :-( My stash of things actually make me crazy 'cause I cannot seem to get them into a sensible, organized storage system. Out of sight, out of mind, you know... In fact, I've been in a kind of creative slump for a while. Would love to get re-inspired in the new year.
Happy holidays, all!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Gardening Guides Got Frost-Damaged Plants? How It Happens, and When and How to Prune
Crispy brown leaves are a sure sign that Jack Frost has been to your neighborhood
Full Story
Events Happening Now: The Brimfield Antique Show
Take a peek at the largest outdoor antiques show in the United States
Full Story
Happening: David Stark's Wood Shop for Haus
David Stark creates pop-up 'workshop' in Manhattan
Full Story
With over 25,000 man-hours of time spent in the field, Keda specializes in turning mundane property into a warm,... Read More
We can work from any type of plans, but we can also provide design build services. We also take pride in... Read More