card making exchange

craftfetish

Hey guys!

My sister has proposed a swap on our blog. I might have used a message board or swapbot, but she apparently has more faith in our readership than me. So I am trying to drum up business here as well.

The basic premise is to dig into your crafty stash and send some cardmaking scraps or leftovers to your partner. They will return a finished card to you and hopefully have enough leftovers to make a card of their own.

So unload some forgotten supplies and get some exciting new things in the mail for roughly the cost of a stamp.

More details and sign-up on our blog. Emily asks you to post a mailing address - if you are uncomfortable with that, just post an email address and you can contact your partner that way.

more details and sign-up information here:

http://craftfetish.blogspot.com/2006/08/co-op-crap-craft-card.html

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftfetish

Last call. Only two more days to sign up.

Here is a link that might be useful: cardmaking exchange

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Shop Houzz Shop Houzz: Plan the Perfect Cookie Exchange Party
By Houzz
Simplify your holiday prep this season — and have fun doing it — by hosting a festive cookie swap with friends
See Products
Holidays 7 Ways to Shoot a Great Holiday Card Photo at Home
By Houzz
Make this year's holiday card stand out from the crowd with your home as the backdrop and these tips from the pros
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Original Holiday Card
Calling all designers! We want to see your original Christmas and Hanukkah card designs
Full Story
Wright Street Design Group is an award winning, design oriented, architecture firm primarily focusing on... Read More