Need Help With Birthday Card, Please

trudymom

I have a friend who has cancer having a birthday next week and I want to make her a card. "Happy Birthday" just doesn't seem appropriate. Any thoughts from you guys?

Thanks!

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sue102

Why not write her a letter telling her how you feel about her and your friendship. It will mean a lot more to her than a birthday card and it will mean a lot to you also!
Sue

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blizlady

Sorry I missed your post for birthday card suggestions. Here is a beautiful card you can make for your friend any time! The stamps are sold by Stampin' Up, .

Here is a link that might be useful:

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides Houzz Call: What Home Collections Help You Feel Like a Kid Again?
Whether candy dispensers bring back sweet memories or toys take you back to childhood, we'd like to see your youthful collections
Full Story
Coffee With an Architect An Architect's Calling Cards
The next time you run into a tongue-tied architect hanging out solo in a corner, one of these handouts may help
Full Story
Organizing Do It for the Kids! A Few Routines Help a Home Run More Smoothly
Not a Naturally Organized person? These tips can help you tackle the onslaught of papers, meals, laundry — and even help you find your keys
Full Story
We create amazing residential and commercial interiors unique to the clientele that we represent. This means that... Read More