Cards That You Can Grow

EndlessPossibilities

This looks really interesting. Has anyone ever done their own?

Here is a link that might be useful: Cards, etc. to grow

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tiger_SunnyFla

Oh, that's a great site!! They're really pretty, aren't they!!!??? I have this site bookmarked,Plant this Card href>, but haven't tried them yet. I think they'd make good Easter cards for the kids!
Tiger

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

That's a great site, thanks for letting us know about it.
My stamping teacher sent me a flower pot card once with somekind of embedded seeds. I'll have to dig around in my sample box and see if I can find it. I don't remember it looking anything like this.,
I did make my own paper a couple of times and this is a great way to make gifts.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Gardening Guides Yes, You Can Grow Food in a Shady Yard
Your shady garden doesn’t have to be forever barren. Berries, herbs and other shade-loving plants can produce a delicious bounty
Full Story
Fall Gardening 5 Fall Fruits You Can Grow in Containers
Brighten your porch or patio with a potted pomegranate, kumquat, blueberry bush or another great fall fruit
Full Story
Gardening Guides Yes, You Can Grow an Edible Garden on a Hot, Dry Site
Difficult garden spots don’t need to deter you from planting trees, herbs and other delicious food plants
Full Story
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More