SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bunnyemerald

Kelly Moore - price of quarts

Bunny
12 years ago

I'm in No. Calif. and Kelly Moore paint is widely used. I'm having work done in my kitchen that included a lot of retexturing, so I decided to paint it during a worker-free week. I started with a gallon of primer (approx. $20) and a gallon of flat latex (approx. $38). I decided I needed another quart or so to finish the job, but figured I may need slightly more so I'd get another gallon. This trip to the store, I got a different salesperson. She told me they now sell quarts for $5 to stay competitive with the little jars of sample paint that Benjamin Moore sells (and they are a LOT smaller than a quart). So, I bought two quarts for $10. It works out that if you buy quarts you're paying about 50% of the gallon price.

Just wanted to pass this along to Kelly Moore customers.

p.s. I had my house interior painted professional three years ago. It's mostly a Sherwin Williams color matched by Kelly Moore. My house is an open plan and the new paint needed to blend into the old. It does! Perfectly. No smokers in the house, no wood-burning fireplace. I'm impressed that old color and new look the same.

Comments (7)