SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kcgardner

BM paint that coordinates with Concord Ivory

kcgardner
12 years ago

Am getting ready to paint the open entry way, hallway, dining room, and living/family room of our home. We love BM paint and have Concord Ivory in our kitchen. While the kitchen doesn't open directly into these rooms, I am looking for colors that will flow from the kitchen into the other rooms. We have lots of south windows in this area, but while the living room has a large entryway that opens into this area, it tends to be rather dark. It is on the north side of the house and has two sets of atrium doors, that open to a screened porch. We have had swatches/patches of many shades of gray and seem to be settling on Hot Spring Stones (comments on this color would be appreciated!, but I am stumped as to what color to put in the living room: That room is large with a big brick fireplace/wall and stained woodwork with a reddish tint. I've read lots of suggestions, but most suggest painting the trim white. We can't do that. We love our trim; it is warm and comforting to us. This is my first entry, so I may need some help.

Comments (2)