SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

To-go coffee and tea- are the cups too hot for your hands?

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

Sometimes they are for me. As much as I like to cuddle up with a hot cup they can be too hot. Or too cold, in the warmer months.

So I found a simple little pattern for these- little fabric cup cozies. And since we haven't done this for a while, I've made 4 to give away, so if you'd like a chance at one, sign up here. I'll have Woody draw names out of a basket after everyone's had a chance to sign up if they want to try for one.

Front-

Back-

Also, when you sign up, list your favorites in order so I can try to get to you the one you like best. Since they're laid out like a compass, use N, S, E or W to designate, please.

The top one (N) is tea fabric and the lining is a red dot fabric, red on red.

The bottom one (S) is fruit-bottomed ladies at the beach with a pineapple lining.

The one on the right (E) is black with coffee cups and the lining is purple with coffee beans.

The one on the left (W) is black coffee/latte fabric with a hot orange/pink lining. They all have elastic closures which makes them somewhat universal for normal sized cups. Probably won't fit a Big-Gulp, though! lol

Good luck! Sign up here.

Comments (54)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County