SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
madtown_2006_gw

Airplane room is 99.9% done! (Pics)

madtown_2006_gw
12 years ago

I haven't been on in awhile, was busy getting things ready for big borther and for baby! I made the fabric covered roller blinds, the bedskirt (both are a very simple blue plaid), and the pillow on the bed. The quilt was a last minute addition from Grandma. I still need bedding, but that is slow going so I thought I'd just post as-is. And I still need to accessorize the dresser. I ordered the owl bookends that I linked to in a previous post and I plan to put those on the dresser, but they are taking foreverrrrr to get here!

I'm really happy with the way it's come together. I think the rug makes a big difference. I think the FLY needs to come down and to the left ever so slightly but at 40 weeks pregnant I am having a hard time caring about "the little things" (well, except the litte thing in my belly!) Plus, I think once I get some bedding I will prop a couple pillows up against the wall and that will give the effect of a headboard and maybe the letters will look better height-wise.

Thanks again to you all for your feedback, it was very helpful!! I think this room will continue to evolve, especially once we get a twin bed or work up the energy to move the current one, but for now, I really like it!

Ok, enough jabbering...pics!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!