SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

I received a surcie! Thank you Annie!

rob333 (zone 7b)
12 years ago

When I got home after a really rough day yesterday, there it was. First, I looked to make sure it really was for me since I share the house in which I live. And then I saw the name, but it was real name I've only seen a couple of times, so it was vaguely familiar. But the address, that I knew! I only know one person from there ;) As I hefted the box to hug it, I thought, hm, heavy. Wonder if it is filled with potatoes?

I cannot post pictures for now as I have lost the ability. I have a picture and I may figure out how later on, but for now all I can tell you is it was fantastic. Very Michigan. It had Maple syrup from Michigan, dried Michigan cherries, Michigan peanut butter, hm, I can't remember, where the hot fudge sauce was from, but wherever it is from it looked mighty tasty. Her salsa, made by HER! totally cool! and I really had to laugh at myself when I knew it was "Linda's" pepper jelly. Or at least likley the recipe I have seen a million times. A perfection of the Cooking Forum and Annie box. so sweet and so special. Thank you. I needed it more than you know. But the funny thing is, I have eaten at least two bags of chips and a couple of jars of salsa in the past month. Me, who never eats chips, two bags. I thought I wasn't getting enough, but truth is, it just wasn't right. Not hitting the spot.

I feel sated today. (((Annie))) (we hug a lot in the south).

Comments (13)