SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
apoem

Husband is Gone Part Two

apoem
19 years ago

So, I spent one day going through things. I was on a roll.

Not any longer. Two kids sick. Sick enough to wake me up with 104 temps in the night. Drug them to urgent care this morning. Nothing to do for them but give them OTC and love.

Little girl MIGHT be getting an ear infection but maybe not. Little boy just sickly. Sigh.

I have spent the past day and a half waiting after them. The baby is fussy since he's being ignored. Sigh.

It is late but I was determined to clean out at least one more kitchen cupboard. Did it! But did I get rid of the pasta machine? Nope. I decided I have room to keep it and until I want something else, it is fine where it is.

Total count to date-

Five empty boxes by the curb for garbage man. Three bags of garbage ready for garbage man. Seven big black bags of 'stuff' ready to go to Goodwill. And several small bags.

There really is not much more in my house to work through. My study is cleaned and organized as much as possible at this time. Kids room has space for Christmas gifts they will recieve. I have even sorted photos and put them in scrapbooks.

What is left is my closet. Buck me up. It desperately needs to be gone through and cleaned out and organized and and and...

G

Comments (10)