SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hayjud_mn

Hi Everybody! Just some updating!

hayjud_mn
16 years ago

I have been scarce for a while. I do read most days, but I feel pretty much tired most of the time and just don't bother adding my 2 cwents worth.

First: On our house situation -- IT IS STILL FOR SALE!

Tomorrow is our 77th showing (not counting open houses) AND this showing is at least a "2nd" showing. The man came and looked last week and he is bringing his wife tomorrow. They are from the twin cities area,(MPLS/ST PAUL) and that is what we are looking for, because our prices are bargains compared to the prices down there. Also people from a large metro area are more use to highway traffic, which we have. I'm trying to not get too excited about this because it may not amount to anything.

If you are a praying person, I would appreciate remembering this situation for us.

Second: I'm having another health situation. Sometimes I feel like a basket case! I have had times of Atrial Flutter for a couple years, but it is becoming much too often and I need to have it taken care of. The procedure is called "Ablation." Basically they use a cathiter and send in something to ZAP the part of the heart that causes the flutter. If it works right, no more problem with it. If something goes wrong then a pacemaker would be put in.

I don't have it scheduled yet, but I was wondering if anyone else here has had experience with this.

Excuse me -- One vs. 100 is on!

Comments (26)