SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adobesunlight

HELP!! I'm overwhelmed again!))

adobesunlight
16 years ago

Talley Sue----I honestly did forget to pick up the 10 things last night and hadn't returned to the computer to receive your message until this morning. So sorry! Not only did yesterday get me off track, but DH got up during the night and made a mess in the kitchen, so sink has dirty dishes and pots and pans piled up which was awaiting me first thing this morning!! He knows that I'm trying to keep order in this house and is also aware that the sink must stay clean, so why did he do this??? Also, I had mentioned to him (bad mistake) that I still needed to do my 15 minutes worth of work last night and his response was, "Please don't!!! You make me crazy whenever you're doing stuff like that. Just relax...." OMG!! So now I know he's not going to support me in this endeavor, which means I have to get tougher on myself and make the most out of my days when he's away. UGH! I also spoke to my best friend on the phone this morning and cancelled our plans for today so that I could get caught up here. She seemed to understand every word, but then mentioned the fact that she'd see me in a few minutes! She and her husband are dropping by because I had ended up with one of her grocery items by mistake. Now knowing the talker she is, I fear being distracted for a period of time and feeling side-tracked once again. Okay, now I'm borrowing trouble, right? So today I feel at loose ends. The dishes are done yet again and sink is clean. That's all so far! Headed for a trash bag and at least pick up what's visible for now.....We'll see what happens next!!

Comments (7)