SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

CL mirror for bathroom? Yes or no?

User
14 years ago

I've been looking for a larger mirror for above the sink. The lights stay. I can and probably will move them out farther and adjust the length of the chains.

Saw this mirror on my CL this morning. Sellers says

"Oak frame with a beveled mirror that can be hung alone or above a table/dresser.

The mirror measures 23" W x 33" H and the frame dimensions are 29" W x 42"H. "

{{!gwi}}

They're only asking $20.00. Will it work here? The color is darker/richer than my vanity but I could either attempt to darken the vanity or paint the mirror. (black maybe)

I had a mock up I did a little while ago that was 24x30 for a rough idea of size but of course, it's not on this computer. The vanity is 31" w I believe. Ceilings are 8'.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

knobs will be added

{{!gwi}}

I'm not thrilled about the location. It's about a 20-30+ min. drive from my work depending on where they live. From my house it would be close to 1 1/2 hours away. I'm only working part time right now. We also just got nailed with a bunch of snow so that could be interesting if they live in town.

Thoughts? Before this I was really considering using a plain frameless beveled mirror. Either oval or arch shaped. 24"w x36"h

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert