SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
claire_de_luna

Toiletry Storage - an epiphany!

claire_de_luna
17 years ago

I'm starting to plan for a bathroom remodel and was thinking about all the different ways I've stored toiletries and what isn't working for me. I currently have some deep drawers in the bathroom that are going to go away because things get lost in there. I think it's the idea of looking down on the tops of bottles without really seeing what they are which bugs me. I'm also using some space in a hallway closet for the ''overflow'' that has 15 inch deep slide-out shelves, but that hasn't been working for me very well either.

I had this idea that if I could have a shallow storage closet like a lot of kitchen pantries, I could find what I need a little easier. Since my bathroom is very small, I decided to load a tall, skinny bookcase I have (70 inches tall, 16 1/2 inches wide and 12 inches deep and many shelves) with all the toiletries I own to see if I could make it work. I'm happy to say it does, and I can see everything easily besides! I'm relieved to know something that size (with doors) will definitely work.

How are you storing your toiletries, and how is it working for you?

Comments (27)