SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arbpdl

Before and (almost) After Photos

arbpdl
13 years ago

OK, the after isn't totally after as I still need to paint the spindles and the "sunburst" above the front porch. I'll do them in the same red as the windows. I just haven't had time yet.

Oh, and there's no landscaping either - we ran out of money and time this year. Next year I will mulch and put in some flowers.

Anyway, here she is on the day we closed on the purchase. At this point, all of our friends were convinced we'd gone insane. They quit taking our phone calls for fear of being asked to help with this impossible project. There was no plumbing (though most of the drain system was still intact). Fortunately the wiring was updated and the hardwood floors were intact (though in bad bad shape).

Â

Â

And here she is last night. Granted, there's some detail work to do on the porch paint and I just didn't have the time/money to lay out on landscaping this year but still .... it's an improvement don't you think?

I'll post some inside photos when I can. We still have some trim work to do inside.

Comments (27)