Houzz Logo Print

Source for fluted glass?

2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

Our MCM entrway features several pieces of fluted glass. Unfortunately our contractor just cracked one piece, and he is having no luck finding a local supplier. They keeping telling him they don't make it anymore, but it's 1" fluted (ribbed) glass and seems very similar to the cabinet and partition glass I've seen on various websites. I've tried searching online and I've found a few companies that sell wholesale, but we need something like 9"x13". Any thoughts on suppliers of patterned glass that might be able to help?

Houzz photo featuring what looks to be the same glass:

SANTA ROSA · More Info

Comments (7)