SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valinsv

BM Wedgewood Gray, Smoke, or Palladian Blue Anyone?

Valerie Noronha
13 years ago

I'm looking for a nice bluish-gray or grayish-blue with possible tinge of green for my college bound DS/Guest bedroom and am considering BM Wedgewood Gray, Smoke and Palladian Blue; possibly BM Wythe Blue which DS likes, though I'm concerned it may be too dark. If you used or tested any of these colors, I'd love to know what your experience has been.

I plan to use drop cloth curtains, possibly adding a wide strip of black along the leading edges or a horizontal band about 1/4 of the way down.

I've just about narrowed down the bedding choices. For DS, I'll keep it simple and pair a solid black duvet with cream colored sheets. Then when guests come I'm thinking I will add a more layered look by dressing it up with the following black and cream toile quilt and folding the black duvet at the bottom.

I'll probably get a set of black sheets as well which would go well with the quilt. Based on some of the suggestions on the recent thread on guests rooms, I wanted all the bedding to be easily washable--esp. with one of prime users, a teenaged boy!

I'm not too crazy about the existing rug, but it will stay for now... It should work with the black duvet cover, less so I imagine with the toile quilt; but it's more important right now that room be suitable for DS; then when he's only using the room for college breaks, I may replace it.

Comments (27)