SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

I'm BAAAAACK

lilliepad
15 years ago

Hi everyone! We are finally home,for a while anyway. I have missed this place soooo much! Haven't had computer access for 3 months,not a good thing.LOL

We got home Sat. night around 11. I have been fighting an infected tooth for over a month. Was on my third round of antibiotic,which wasn't clearing it up. Called the dentist here before leaving NM and made an appointment for X-rays on Mon. to see if he could pull it. I was miserable the whole trip home and had DH take me to the ER on Sun. to see if they would give me a different antibiotic,which they did.It seemed to be working but the last couple of days there has been a lot of swelling and drainage. I am scheduled to have the tooth pulled next Tues. morning. Hopefully the infection will have cleared enough by then. OK,enough about me.

Babies are doing great,growing like weeds. I can hardly believe they are 6 1/2 months old! They are both in the normal range of growth and development for their age. Rowdy was in his own little "percintile" for a while but he finally caught up. DIL even asked the doctor if he was going to be a midget because he was so tiny.LOL He actually does a lot of things that Jillian isn't doing but I think she is just a little lazy sometimes.LOL

I haven't had a chance yet to catch up on everything but I was excited to see that Steph had her baby girl! She is beautiful!

Grinch-I didn't realize you had a new grand baby.Glad to see that he is doing well.I'll keep him in my prayers.Love his name.

I need to get off the computer for a while but will get back later and see what is going on.Everyone have a great day................Lillie

Comments (9)