SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

I'm Back With Pictures To Share

moonwolf_gw
12 years ago

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much. Life's been pretty crazy lately (long story). Now I'm back with pictures to share!!!! I hope you brought your appetites!!!

Tonight, mom and I made cole slaw. She doesn't like carrots in hers so I told her yesterday how about using that Vidalia Onion Dressing in it? So we made it and when we did the taste test, it was good! Here's how we made it.

First we mixed up the dressing in the bowl, then chopped the cabbage using this old fashioned chopper (works like a dream and is a great stress reliever!).

Now add salt and pepper and just mix it all up....

Pour into covered bowl and chill!

We used a medium head of cabbage for this batch. Here's the recipe for the dressing again (we doubled the recipe that I'd written on the card):

2 cups onions

4 T. vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, the original recipe calls for rice wine)

2 T. brown sugar, packed

1 cup mayo

Here's a dish that's one of my favorites: chicken fried steak! (Also called country fried steak). So simple and delicious! (The corn on the cob we got from Schwan's and the potatoes and gravy were instant LOL!)

Finally, I wrap up with the famed, ever so satisfying, BLFGT. Heaven between two slices of toast! With the dressing!

All ready to eat! This really hit the spot!

Enjoy!!!!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (7)