SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cupofkindness

Things You've Bought That Really Made An Impact On Organizing???

cupofkindness
19 years ago

Well, most of you probably know about the wire shelving unit I bought at Lowe's for my sunroom to organize toys. It's been great. But I wanted to ask everyone what they've bought that really made a room or a closet or a cabinet "click" in terms of helping you keep it together.

Here's an unusual example: I bought a couple of boxes of Chris Madden "Spa Head Wraps" at JC Penney and they've really help my girls bathroom stay uncluttered. These towels, which are small and sort of cone-shaped, are designed to wrap a head of hair. They aren't bulky - something between a baby towel and a regular towel weight-wise. They have an elastic loop on on end (to tuck the end of the wrap in when you wear it on your head), so it hangs nicely from a hook. But the upshot of my story is that now I need fewer regular bulkier towels in that bathroom. And that's a great thing when you have four daughters. Since they're just used for clean hair, they don't need lots of washings. Anyway, you get the idea.

What have you bought that really has made a difference in your home organizing? Thanks for your reply!

~Cindy

Comments (68)