SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Have you seen any orange or turquoise kitchen chairs?

Sueb20
13 years ago

Yes, I know, an odd request, but I am obsessed. We're redoing our basement "playroom" and turning into more of a family room/media room/game room. We'll have a wall of builtins for TV and other storage (work begins tomorrow!). There will be a brown leather sofa and an Ikea Poang chair, one of the most comfortable chairs on earth IMO, with ottoman... the Ikea chair and ottoman are getting new slipcovers in the funky paisley fabric shown below. In a corner of the room, we'll have a game table with 4 chairs. We have the table, which is oak in a medium stain, and I'm looking for chairs. I like the idea of finding orange or turquoise chairs -- see the colors in the fabric -- and then using those colors for a couple of other accessories in the room. Yes, I know I could find chairs at a consignment shop or CL and paint them myself, but I hate painting chairs! And I'm lazy. I'd love to find chairs that someone ELSE has already painted. Or, maybe Parsons chairs in the right color. I've been poking around, have not found anything yet, so just thought I'd ask here...

Meanwhile, of course I took before pics of the room and will post after pics in a couple of weeks when it's done!

Here is a link that might be useful: fabric

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert