SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nan_ar

New week for goals :Add yours!

nan_ar
19 years ago

Last week I feel I did pretty good: Not 100% but I am working on establishing a set of goals and its a work in progress.

So for this week:

*Laundry: This is such a big thing for me. Not to do it but to complete it and I will work on that this week.

I was thinking about this yesterday and I think for me its way too easy to throw in a load of clothes and go off and let them wash and then throw them in the dryer that is the easy part but then I am not saving enough time to actually fold and hang up and put away.

*15 minutes of decluttering a day -this worked out very well last week so I will be doing it again.

*need to work on kitchen area-the dishes do get done but its not as "polished" in there as I would like. I am going to try to act as Jamie MT and analyze this area this week and feel out a new work system. See: The main things get done but it just doesn't gleem(?) like I want it to. The dishes are done but maybe I haven't decluttered in there enough?? It's bugging me.... so I will really "dig deep" in there this week to try and figure out what I want and do NOT want in there.....

Two good things to report -I used my control journal and my planner consistently and it worked very well for me. I felt and was(!) very in control all week.#2 I tried to do little mini 5 minute hot spot drills and it really keeps things to a dull roar. I will try to keep up the 5 minute drills too. They work for me!

What's your goals for this week?

Comments (18)