SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melaniesc_gw

Me checking in

melaniesc
15 years ago

Hi just stopping in to say hi. Steph congrats on the new baby she is gorgeous. Sending special wishes and prayers and congrats to everyone who needs them I don't have much time to reply to all posts so I will just send them all here.

I am pretty much swamped with school, my schedual is crazy and I am working 24 to 36 hrs straight on the weekends. I am pretty happy though which is something I havent been in a long time. Focusing on myself and doing what I feel is right and what is right for me. I have found a new freedom since I have been seperated, I was never allowed to travel out of town much on my own, now I find myself going everywhere (safely) I travelled to Atlanta a month or so ago by myself was a 2 1.5 hr drive and I loved it, got my gps and I am free and on the road, when time allows lol. I am still seeing that guy and we do have fun together, he spoils me rotten but he also respects and strongly encourages my schooling, he knows I can't spend everyday with him but I do spend the nights with him when I just have work in the am, a 45 min drive to work is better then a 2 hr drive to school so school nights I stay at home and study. I am still getting over this crap I have in my lungs, seems to be breaking but I am having to use my inhaler many times durning the day for wheezing, but it seems to be lessening which is good.

I have lost 20 lbs since I left my marriage, my nails are long, my hair is done, I care about what I look like, I admit, I still have my moments since I do see my husband once in awhile at work(we work same place) and we are on speaking terms, we are friendly towards each other. We talked the other night and I told him that I did miss him and was sorry for everything that happend between us and he said the same thing, but he admitted also that he wasnt really to really talk deep about us and he did enjoy being alone, so to me at this moment is closure and I will now 100% with no guilt move on with my life, I opened the door for him and he didnt want to step through so there is not much more for me to do and I am fine with that choice. Life does go on, Life happens for a reason, I have found a new relationship with God and found a new relationship with myself, I lost my self for a long time, I never knew who I was, I was never happy and never wanted to do anything, now I have to focus on myself, and be hoenst with myself, but I have a plan and I will follow through, I will finish school and for my graduation gift I will trade in my suv and buy myself a new car or truck what ever I want or can afford. I will be ok, that is something I was so terrified about, I never had to rely on myself before. I just wanted to give yall an update.. hugs and will check in soon

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022