SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cherryfizz

Big Brother 9

Cherryfizz
16 years ago

Well, they won't be showing that on network television! LOL Oh my!

Things that went on in the house and the hot tub last night! Explicit strip tease, boys kissing girls, girls kissing girls, bare chests and bare bottoms and tricks with body parts that just shouldn't be seen. LOLOL

Don't these kids care that their families may be watching the live feeds in the house, let alone their friends and employers? I'm no prude but geesh! LOL

I don't have the live feeds but I read what the posters that do have them have to say and last night their comments about what was going on in the house last night made me laugh so much I hurt.

Three of the houseguests stayed in the house and didn't participate in the orgy like atmosphere - good for them.

Last night it was shown on television on Big Brother After Dark on Sho2 - a cable station I think.

Here is the link if you want to read about it. General Discussion area around 9:30 - 10:00pm last night I think and a bit of it was posted in the Live Feed Posts. The comments by posters are the best part I think. I am glad I don't have the feeds but the things I read about - oi vey! LOL

Here is a link that might be useful: TV Clubhouse - BB9

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz