SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jreed22_gw

BM Palladian Blue?

jreed22
12 years ago

I need to choose a paint color this weekend...painter coming on Tuesday to paint our bathroom. The bathroom has no natural light. I was looking for a subtle blueish green(more blue than green though)without being too gray.I had Palladian Blue, Quiet Moments and Woodlawn Blue on my list, but keep going to Palladian Blue.

I have no idea how to tell cool colors from warm colors, what tones go with what etc...I'm awful at choosing paint. I always think I am going with the right color...nothing too bold, then when it goes up, the color is so much more than I had thought it would be.

I am nervous about Palladian Blue especially since we have no natural light in the bathroom. Is it going to look too aquaish? Too much color for such a small room?

The bathroom is small, maybe 5' x 7'. It will have a Kohler Memoirs pedestal sink and matching toilet, and a tanish tile floor and tub surround. Here is the tile we chose:

{{gwi:1498350}}

do you think the Palladian Blue will go well with the tanish color of the tiles? Any other suggestions for a small room with no natural light?

Comments (26)