SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vacuumfreak

favorite vegetable peeler?

vacuumfreak
16 years ago

If this is what getting older does, I want to stop at 23. I'll just cancel my birthday next month... maybe I'll go back down to 22 :o) Last night, I decided to make a pot of beef stew. I used my vegetable peeler for the potatoes and carrots. I took the trash out last night because they collect on Tuesday mornings and I didn't want my place to stink with all those peelings. I was putting dishes away this morning and realized that I am missing something! I must have thrown the peeler away with the peelings. I don't like eating vegetables anyway, but having fun tools adds enjoyment to an otherwise boring task. I really liked the one that I had and I don't know what to replace it with. I'm all set to buy the same one again if I can find it (knowing my luck it'll be discontinued), but I want to make sure there isn't something I am missing before I do. The one I had was an bright orange plump handled Good Cook brand, very fun. I wish I could find a picture of it. I'm intrigued by the ones that pivot so they can be used horizontally or vertically, but it's been my experience that "combination" gadgets don't do either function well. So... what do you have? Thanks!

Comments (32)