SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_ct

Tapmaster question and Tapmaster vs. Sensor faucet

sue_ct
16 years ago

This is one of the "toys" I would love in my kitchen that I have crossed off my list as too expensive, esp in light of my extravagance with granite and the instant hot that probably won't get installed until the season for hot tea is over. However, I am bored and so over budget, not sure it matters any more. Anyway, in case I am able to scrounge up the extra money when I am coming into my new kitchen with dirty gardening hands this summer, I wondered how they work. I looked at the Tapmaster website but didn't see the answer. When you are not using the Tapmaster, does the faucet work normally from the sink? Once installed, do you HAVE to use it to turn on the water? I really like the idea of the sensor faucets as well, but they are much more expensive and I have read can be a little temperamental at times. Anyone have experience with both? I wouldn't think the hot/cold adjustment works very well, since the water usually has to run to get warm, plus I would think you would have readjust it every time you went from hot to cold water use in the sink. Anyway, any input would be appreciated.

If yours died tomorrow, would you buy and install another one?

Sue

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths