SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuesday_2008

Help me purchase art please??

tuesday_2008
13 years ago

I am struggling with art and need your help. My LR colors are golden beige, neutral beige,sage, earthy reds and a little black. I have a small window on one end of my LR and I want to hang art on each side.

Now my question - I have an Adam Rogers landscape print, Berkshire Memories I, love the colors and frame. I need to find another print for the other side of the window. My original intent was to get the Berkshire Memories II - but they are almost identical.

If you were buying this artist, would you want the I and the II, or would you want the second to be coordinating, i.e. similar colors and hue, but totally different geographic type? I have attached a link of his prints.

What about the Four Seasons or Sullivans Creek?

I really want to love the one I have, plus it was a great deal at a local thrift shop, nicely framed and matted for $20.00. Yeah!

Also, do any of you that purchase on-line art have them frame and matted? I played around with this and it seems terribly expensive - especially as this is cheap art, not a masterpiece. Sometimes it just seems so much simpler for the shipment to arrive ready to hang!

Tuesday

Here is a link that might be useful: Art.com Adam Rogers prints

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH