SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

Need some help please (kinda long)

grinch_gut
14 years ago

I know I shouldn't be asking....as I have not been here...but I am sorry! I have been busy here.....in Louisana......going back and forth to my Sisters in Texas taking pics getting ready for the April wedding....

But anyways if you don't mind......

Night before last in Checotah our best friends house burned down. They lost everything......We are going home tonight after Brian gets off of work to get them set up in our house until they get a new home.....

Anyways......(they had just been in this house about 4 months and had new everything and lost it all)

She is wanting to decorate it the same....she had rooster and chickens in the kitchen and sunflowers....

And cowboy theme in the living room and one bedroom was Americana.....

And then her hubbys den was done in bird hunting (phesants)

Anyway....of course I don't have any good pics of these and I would love to get some if anyone would be willing to share andI want to print them out and take and get them framed for her new home when it is ready.....

With all the great photographers here I thought maybe you guys would be willing to share.......If not no biggy....

I am going shopping this mornign before we head home to see if I can find her some stuff (try and cheer her up) for her new house......

But know that she would really love awesome pics...and I know where to find them HERE!

Thanks guys so much....Heading out shopping!

Stacy

Comments (3)