SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19692983

Stressing over WTs for Ladies Parlor. Please help!

User
14 years ago

I am so driving myself crazy trying to find WTs for the Ladies Parlor. The rods are hung so I know I need 91 inches long. I had fabric to make them changed my mind. The ones I really really LOVE are more than we budgeted. Great price, but eight panels add up. I'm looking at the brown if I do go that way. Just $40.00 over what we budgeted, but still over. When you sew it's hard to justify spending more than what you could make them for. But I can't find this fabric, so you have to deal with that issue in your head. Not fun.

I'll not paint until after I have the curtains I want but my guess is it'll be an earth tone. The walls of the rooms on either side are Green Bay Packer Green and chocolate brown. You can also see the Gentleman's Parlor from the Ladies Parlor and it's in browns, greens and sort of a khaki, sorta will be on the walls in there.

I've decided to go with what I love and have loved for a very long time when it comes to home decor.

I happen to love natural fabrics with no dyes or bleaches so I'm wondering what you all think of using OSNABURG to make the panels? I'd line them of course. I like that it's a classic fabric with but has an updated look. I'm wondering if you think that will date them too fast being that osnaburg has a similar look to burlap and it's trendy now?

The rooms wood furnishings are dark walnut stained MCM furniture. The upholstered pieces that I have now are traditional, but that's something I'll keep my eye open for to change as soon as I can.

Comments (10)