SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casey_nfld

Site of the Day - February 24

casey_nfld
16 years ago

The Never Ending Level Game (actually I think it does end, I think there are 150 levels). I've made it to level 99 with lots of help from their help forum where they give hints but not the passwords. See how far you can make it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Level Game

Comments (18)

• minnie_tx
    16 years ago

pretty clever I got stuck on level 9 !!

• barb_from_pa
    16 years ago

I'm feeling pretty stupid! :(

• justlinda
    16 years ago

Well, I'm feeling stupid also. Stuck on Level 7, and even read the clue but still a no-go!

• evatx
    16 years ago

Wow! That's going to keep me busy for a while. :)

• luckygardnr
    16 years ago

Casey, I may never forgive you! LOL! I've been at it for hours now and am stuck on 57! Aarrgh!

• IndianaKat
    16 years ago

I sat on Level 17 for 15 minutes (three times...LOL) waiting for the mouse to turn into a hand so I could click.....it never changed. I have tried everything and theres no help on their forum either (at least for Level 17).....darn....guess I'll go try something else...I love games like this......

~Kathy~

• Linda Wayman
    16 years ago

Casey and Laurel, you two are doing amazingly well. I'm on level 24. I have to stop and fix supper.

Indianakat ~ you've got mail.

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Kathy for that level, just move your pointer slowly over the screen, making sure to touch every area......in one spot it will turn into a hand and you will be able to click there. Go slow, it is not a very big area.

• IndianaKat
    16 years ago

Thanks Linda and Karen....I can see now that this little game will prevent any and all productivity at the office this week...LOL.

~Kathy~

• gmom74
    16 years ago

I like games like this, too, but I don't know how to save the game so I don't have to keep starting from the beginning. Do I need to be a registered user- not just a visitor? I was on either level 23 or 24 when I had to leave it. Thanks, Casey, for another good one.

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just keep writing down your passwords and you will be able to start fairly close to where you left off.

• Linda Wayman
    16 years ago

As far as I know there is no way to save the game. Just under the words you click on to start the game there is a place to click that says " jump link " or something like that. Click on it and it will give you several places to choose from to start if you've already been there before. You just have to keep up with your passwords and which level you got them from because you will have to use them here. .

Right now I'm stuck on level 47.

Linda

• joyfulguy
    16 years ago

Level 14

o j

• glenda_al
    16 years ago

I can't get it to open for me. Sent to my friend, to see if she can.

HI VIV!

• minnie_tx
    16 years ago

it got me again on level 18 the one with the letter in the middle B

• Linda Wayman
    16 years ago

Minnie, if you see anything on that page, maybe you can find it on your keyboard. I tried to think of a vague clue, but that game has warped my mind today and also put a kink in my back from sitting here so long playing it. I'm now stuck on level 58. I'm going to stop for the night. Maybe something will click for me tomorrow.

Linda ~ urging everyone to write down the passwords they figure out. By the way, there is one level there that seemed kind of tricky to me the way it asked for the password. Please keep in mind all they want are the passwords they put on the game that you figure out and not your personal password.

• aprilflower
    16 years ago

OMG level 55 and I NEED sleep...

I've been religiously writing down my passwords at each level, but I'm still going to keep the puter on and the browser open and worry and dream about this evil, evil game, lol!

Thanks for sharing :-)

• minnie_tx
    16 years ago

Evil evil game is right now I'm stuck on 21 where the heck does it want me to move the thing?

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?