SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Vaska HerbaSoft Softener and Oxygen Bleach

larsi_gw
13 years ago

So, while shipping was free for my order of Vaska HerbaSoft and Vaska Oxygen Bleach...it took 1.5 weeks to get (Alice.com).

The HerbaSoft has a very similar smell to the Herbatergent, but the Herbatergent smells better & fresher. The softener is a thick, white liquid that rinses out of my dispenser easily. It adds a hint more Lavendar smell to the clothing, but not that much more. It does soften somewaht and help a tad with the static cling, but softness is NO way comparable with Downy or Snuggle!

The Vaska Oxygen Bleach is not fragranced, but WOW...this stuff has a strong chemical smell. I do not remember Hydrogen Peroxide smelling that strong (that's the main ingredient in this product). I used it on a load of towels, and it totally dominated the smell of the Herbatergent and HerbaSoft! I do not like it at all. One of the towels did have a stain on it (think it was tea or coffee), the stain was totally removed...but I cannot tolerate the smell of this Oxygen Bleach. It smells so "un-Earth" friendly. Honestly, I like the smell of Chlorine Bleach much more than this (although Chlorine Bleach is not colour friendly). With the smell of this stuff, I cannot see this being colour-safe either.

So, the HerbaSoft is ok. Do not like Vaska Oxygen Bleach at all...but, I still LOVE the Herbatergent. I still cannot believe how soft my clothes, sheets and towels are. Honestly, some things have never felt this soft! Amazing!!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm