SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

A little sympathy from the Evil One...Lovin' it!

lakeguy35
13 years ago

As some of you may know/remember... Jessica and I made a bet or two with each other through the NBA play offs. I lost the first bet and paid up. She gave me a second chance in the finals and I lost again. LOL She took pity on me and sent me this very cool box of flavors and fun.

I had to share my bounty with all y'all so here it is folks.

Back row, a shopping bag from the infamous TJ's. Man, I wish we would get one of those stores here sometime in the future.

Next row, first there is a black pepper sauce. The bottle says it's good for stir frys or as a marinade. I've never used it so give me some ideas people.

Then we have a sweet chili sauce. Yum! I see myself using this as a dipping sauce for some coconut shrimp or as suggested on the lable over a block of cream cheese with crackers.

Sriracha hot chili sauce is next in line. I love heat and I'm sure I've read a recipe or two here using this stuff.

Forum famous Graber Olives...I love olives and can't wait to try these babies out.

Marinated shrooms with garlic are next in line.

Foodie Fight game. I LOVE this. Hope to check it out next weekend with a couple of friends that are coming over for the day/evening. Pepin, Batalie, and even Chuck Williams founder of WS have given the game their endorsments on the sides of the game box. This should be fun for sure!

Front row....

Thai LIme & Chile Cashews. They will go great with a cold one or a Crown Royal.

Rosemary Pecans & Cranberries. YUM!

Next we have two rolls of salami. White wine artisan and red wine artisan. Both from TJ's

Hand warmers...lolololol! I think this was a joke as we were in the middle of a major heat wave (again this week)whe she sent the package. She claimed they were packing material but might come in handy for the next ice storm. I'll skip the ice storm and will probably send these off with Justin on his next deployment. He dealt with some very cold temps and then the heat of summer.

Next we have a pair of reusable kitchen cloths. Very cool! I will put them to good use and wash in FL and use again....a little laundry forum humour...FL or TL. LOL

Then we have a very cool set of coasters with a fifties theme going on. Back in the day when the cocktail hour was a cool thing. "I'm so happy it's happy hour", " ta-daa!(dinner coming out of the oven) now let's have a cocktail", and "she was one cocktail away of proving his mother right". LOL! Love, love them EJ!

Ack! Not pictured is a big bag of smoked paprika from Penzeys. I already had my hands in this and it ended up in the spice cabinet and missed the pic. I reminded Jessica that she turned me onto this yummy spice years ago at Canny Camp when she tossed a small jar into my basket while we were shopping with the group at Penzeys.

After looking at my bounty I think I have the start to nice a cocktail party with the makings for a cool antipasta platter. Just need some cheese, crusty bread, and a few crackers too. Should be a great evening of fun while playing that game.

You really shouldn't have sent this....I'm more than thankful Jessica. I had a blast messin' with you through the series and finals. Just glad there were no Speedos involved this time. LOLOLOL! Guess we will have to watch out for Miami next year with all of the Lebaron drama going on. Whatever!

Football season is just around the corner...so bring it on all y'all! : )

David

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022