SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mystremom

Blanco Dual Deck Design question

mystremom
12 years ago

I have an old topmount sink that needs to be replaced. I am very interested in the Blanco Silgranit II Dual Deck Designs, especially the Diamond Super Single bowl. I have Corian countertops and the current non-Corian sink I have is the standard 33'x22' topmount.

If I understand correctly, the Blanco sink can be used as either a topmount or undermount.

I'd like to know if anyone has ever used this Dual Deck design going from a topmount to an undermount later, using their EXISTING countertop WITHOUT having someone cut a hole for the faucet in their Corian, granite, or other type of countertop or without replacing the countertop. Is this even possible? Would it look strange?

I found someone's photo on GW that is similar to what I am envisioning, but it was an integrated sink, not an actual topmount 'converted' to an undermount. http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/gr8day1/Random%20photos/?action=view&current=1323212099.jpg

Please post pics if you've done this with the Blanco sinks and let me know of your experience. What did you have to do to your existing countertop to make this work?

Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (3)