SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21164925

Homemade Peach Ice cream using................

User
13 years ago

.........the Five Minute - Three Ingredient Ice Cream recipe shared here by Shaun and Sooz.

I added the whipping/heavy cream to the blender along with the sugar and then added the frozen peaches. I also added a little vanilla extract to the mix. Pulsed to chop the frozen peaches and then quickly processed. The mixture was then poured into a stainless steel bowl, more chopped peaches were stirred in and into the freezer the bowl went. Every 30 minutes or so I gave the mixture a stir which I think helped it stay creamy as it froze.

While the ice cream was freezing, I baked a batch of my favourite Oatmeal cookies and then made ice cream sandwiches with the peach ice cream. A portion of the dough was spread onto a small cookie sheet, baked and then cut in bars. There was enough ice cream to make two large ice cream bars and two round Ice cream cookies. Plus one bowl of ice cream.

Moe hasn't had dinner yet but he did have one of the ice cream sandwiches and he gave it rave reviews.

I can tell you that the ice cream is really creamy and very peachy. Unfortunately I only like chocolate ice cream, not big on fruit ice cream so all I did was taste it.

Shaun and Sooz, I thank you and a big thank you from Moe.

Ann

Comments (17)