SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
court1000

I was so distracted thinking about paint colors...

court1000
10 years ago

that I put hand-soap in the dishwasher. No joke. I need help! (in more ways than one, apparently, lol)
I am looking for a strong and warm neutral that will go with both my maple toffee cabinets and ugly yellowish countertops and bisque appliances, but will also look good against my bright white trim. I used to have some builder-chosen creamy color and that just washed everything out, so I want something with a little more substance than cream. Currently colors are SW Blonde and SW Red Cent. The FR doesn't have any overhead lighting and gets the strong western sun in the afternoon and evening, so colors tend to look a bit stronger and since it doesn't have overhead lighting, I don't want something too dark. My huge sectional is kind of a taupy-green color, so I'm afraid green paint will clash. I tried SW Analytical Gray thinking I would love it, but I hated it, so I think grays are out. Thinking maybe SW Universal Khaki or SW Accessible Beige or Balanced Beige??? I would prefer to stick w/ SW, but could also maybe do BM. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

>
>
From the kitchen looking into FR. The rooms are very open to each other and it looks like McDonald's in there currently.
>
>
Ignore these guys.
>
>

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz