SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msrose

Trying to put together my inspiration pictures

msrose
13 years ago

I took back the table in my entryway and I'm still trying to decide on a sofa fabric, so I'm moving on to the next project for now:

Here's my inspiration picture:

I don't like how gold the mirror is, so I was thinking of something more this color:

{{!gwi}}

or maybe an antique white like one of these:

This is the closest I've found so far. It's a 42" Uttermost mirror. I would probably rather it not have the decorative accents at the top, but it's not a deal breaker.

{{!gwi}}

My tape measure is showing 42". I"m not sure it's tall enough, but my sewing machine is not as wide as the table in my inspiration, so it may be tall enough for it.

{{!gwi}}

I also really like the pictures they used, but how do you find that many pictures that match? I like these because so much of what I see has a white mat and these are more off white.

Now for my kitchen. This is the only thing I've bought for the shelf at the top of my wall. It shows up more in person than it does in this picture.

{{!gwi}}

I would like to raise it up a little by putting in on something like the box in this photo:

I've checked Hobby Lobby, a local antique mall, and looked online, but I can't find a wooden box. Do you know where I can get one?

Laurie

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH